- Reviews (0)
Make the most of your space with a top quality wall mounted boiler from Cameron Water who are hot water boiler suppliers based in Scotland servicing businesses across the UK.
A powerful and stylish wall mounted water boiler built to Instanta’s rigorous quality standards. This boiler is ideal when space is at a premium. The unique Instanta digital display provides a clear indication of the boiler status, advance notice of scale build up and easy to read diagnosis of any service problems. Features also include ECO mode to enable you to switch to power saving half capacity during quiet spells.
- Programmable seven-day timer
- Programmable filter change warning when used with Instanta water treatment (see page 22)
- Compact, reliable, long lasting
- Energy saving ECO mode (not WM3)
- Electronically controlled for constant temperatures programmable between 80° and 98°C
- Large, non-drip taps
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Insulated for economy and safety
- Low voltage switching on all controls
- Stainless steel boilers
- Minimal steam escape
- Early warning intelligent diagnostics with LCD read out
- Impact resistant structural plastic casing.
- Thermistor control for constant temperatures of 98c.
- Large non drip tap. Long life incoloy element.
- Easy installation, maintenance, cleaning and de-scaling.
- Stainless steel boiler.
- Provision for concealed services.
- New modifications for 2010 models now include a 7 day timer and Filter Monitor.
Our 7 Litre capacity boilers are ideal for situations where between 15 and 35 people need a hot drink at the same time or up to 140 servings per hour (based on 7oz mugs).
Height: (mm) 498
Width: (mm) 350
Depth: (mm) 310 inc tap
Heat up time (mins): 25
Rapid draw off after initial heat up: 7ltr (42 cups)
Min hourly output: 28ltr (168 cups)
Power Rating: 3kW