- Reviews (0)
Counter Top Water Cooler by Borg and Overström
Firmly established as a market favourite, the Borg and Overström b2 water coolers offer point of use technology that’s both cost-effective and good looking. Boasting a choice of water options, as well as floor-standing or counter-top versions, the Classic makes widely accessible all the advantages of mains fed, filtered water.
- Mains fed water coolers for point of use
- Stylish design and robust construction
- Simple to use and easy to maintain
- Available as floor standing or counter top
- A choice of water options, including hot,
- Ambient, cold and direct-chill
325(W) X 380(D) X 480(H)mm
Why a plumbed water cooler or a mains fed counter top cooler?
These plumbed counter top water coolers are suitable for homes and offices. The units are around half the size of a floor standing water cooler and sit perfectly on kitchen surfaces, desktops counters.
Plumbed water coolers are a great option for companies who are seeking a fixed annual cost, as there are no bottles of water needed. Our plumbed counter top water coolers are available for rental.
Borg and Overström also supply a Bottled Water Cooler.