6 Signs That You Could Be Dehydratedadmin
It is very important to stay hydrated. It’s not always obvious when your body needs water, so you should take note of how to keep an eye on your hydration levels. Cameron Water can cater for all of your water cooler and dispenser needs. Visit our website for more information.
Here are a list of 6 signs to look out for in case of dehydration:
- Bad Breath: Dehydration makes you produce less saliva, which has antibacterial properties. This means that more bacteria can form in your mouth, producing bad breath.
- Hunger: Your body craves sugar when you don’t consume enough water, even if you are exercising. Try to drink some water when you are hungry!
- Mood changes: People who are dehydrated, tend to be irritable, unable to focus and with headaches.
- Headaches: When you have a sore head, you should try drinking lots of water instead of taking medicine.
- Dry skin: Dry skin can be caused by dehydration.
- Cramps: Being dehydrated decreases the blood flow in your body, which can make your muscles cramp.
To avoid any of these signs, you simply need to be drinking more water! Having a water cooler in the workplace or at home makes it easier to increase your water intake. At Cameron Water, we provide a variety of different models which are suitable for installation at home, at the office or at bars and restaurants. Take a look at our products.
Cameron Water Ltd.
Cameron Water has grown to become one of the largest independent suppliers of water coolers in the UK, and can cater for all your water cooler and water dispenser needs. Make us your first choice for bottles and plumbed in water coolers and counter top instant hot water boilers.
To find out more about our products and services, contact us today on 01698 84 50 50 or email email@example.com
LinkedIn: Cameron Water